Will this plugin allow me to bring my fine-tuned GPT4 agent into my WordPress page

Will this plugin allow me to bring my fine-tuned GPT4 agent into my WordPress page

(Unleash the Incredible Power of Text AI Generators! » AI Create)

1 Like

Few things here:

1. GPT-4 cannot be fine-tuned by any of us mere mortals currently. I assume you’re referring to a GPT you made in ChatGPT Plus that has custom knowledge.
  2. Even if it did work (which it most likely won’t without huge security risks) it would be a violation of the terms of service.
  3. What is possible is to integrate an assistant into your Wordpress page using the Assistants API or something similar, but this can get expensive and requires coding.

Short answer is no, your best option would be to find a trustworthy individual and hire them to do what you need (if you’re not comfortable coding that is).

Hope this helps.

Thank you. I apologize if my terminology is not quite on, I am learning.

Yes, I created a custom GPT to use as a learning coach for my students but was not aware they would need an OpenAI account to access it so I am trying to figure out how to make it easier for them to access - any suggestions?

1 Like

No need to apologise, the terminology gets very confusing! Always good to keep learning.

Unfortunately the best options for you require some coding, but if you’re willing to look into it you could likely make an assistant on the Assistants API and host it on a simple interface using something like streamlit.

A year ago I didn’t know how to code, GPT-4 can be a very effective helper if you’re willing to put in the time an effort! I recommend using it to help you write the code and the implementation.

If you need any other specific help that’s what this community is for!

1 Like

I am open to learning to code. This work is part of my PhD work and I have already learned to build VR spaces in Unity as a part of that. I am using the AI coach to enhance learning in VR spaces.

I just set up a Streamlit account.

Can I convert my custom GPT to an assistant or do I have to go back and build something new?

Thanks for your advice. I just want to confirm that what I need to build is an assistant before I invest the time and energy. Here is an example of the type of product I am looking for except I would like to confine the tutor’s responses to information from a specific set of documents
AI Tutor Pro | Contact North | Contact Nord