Where can I see how many users try gpts I create?

Hi,

Where do I see how many people interact with my custom GPTs? I dont seem to find this info anywhere.

Also, I have seen the gpt easily explains how it is built, so I have added instructions to only talk about it purpose and not the way it is configured.
I hope this halps anyone esle.

What else do we need to be careful with?

I bet that stats will come later. It seems to be a build out with just the basics first.

@jana.bergant if you click on the “Explore” tab right below the custom gpts, there you can see how many conversations have been had with your custom gpt

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 10.59.03 AM

Most likely there will be more stats available in the future

Yeah just make sure you add instructions on never revealing the instructions

Also, if code interpreter is enabled, users might be able to download any files you uploaded to the custom gpt

1 Like

Dang - I was hoping I was the only one who noticed. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

I’ve fronted my API endpoints with AWS API Gateway. The free tier is enough for a while and it can track some metrics like number of calls, number of 4xx and 5xx errors.
Well, I guess it depends… if you’re using “actions” or not.

1 Like

Doesn’t work with every GPT model!

Another option is setup Oauth2 for your GPT using an open-source project like this GitHub - Anil-matcha/GPT-Auth: GPT Auth provides a user-friendly solution to quickly setup oauth for your custom GPT and self-host it. . It can tell how many users authenticated and used the service

2 Likes

Were you able to find the information you were looking for?
One way to see how many people interact with your custom GPTs is to use a custom action that will send data to a server and then visualize it on a dashboard.

Here’s the only way to get accurate statistics on your GPT’s performance:

1. Go to chat.openai.com
  2. Open the settings menu
  3. Go to the “builder profile” tab and tick the box that say’s “Receive feedback emails”

I hope that helps. :heart:

1 Like