When will GPT 4.5 be released?

When will GPT 4.5 be released? I think people say it will be released in September or October, but that’s not exactly specified. Actually, when will GPT 4.5 be released? Is it next month before December? What I expect from GPT 4.5 is mainly that the tokens should be at least 65K, the newer number of tokens. I hope GPT 4.5 can be trained better. And we will know when GPT 4.5 will be released sometime before November or December.

1 Like

I can‘t wait any longer. Please Release 4.5 now!

1 Like

Thanks for pointing this out.
I reported the scam GPT and invite you to do the same.

GPT 4.5 will be announced and released by OpenAI. You are going to hear about it from a official source when it’s happening.

Thanks for following up.

Two reasons why this is a scam:

There is no official announcement on the OpenAI website.

The GPT 4.5 GPT is by a creator called:
Drumatized

I hope this clears things up for you. If you have any more questions feel free to reach out.

Ps. I have no idea why this thing was allowed to be published in the first place. But let’s not share it to other unsuspecting community members.

It’s not that any other person has access to your posting history.
It’s that today you posted instructions to a custom GPT claiming to be GPT 4.5.

I thought it would be the correct way to ask you to remove this yourself, instead of flagging it for moderation.

Let me explain it from a different perspective:

If I follow your instructions and Google some custom GPT’s name then Google will likely produce a search result that leads to

chat.openai.com/some-custom-GPT

when I follow this link to OpenAI’s domain where ChatGPT is hosted then I may be logged into my account and can access my conversation history as always.

But, the core of the matter for me is that the GPT 4.5 that anyone can find is in fact not the GPT 4.5 by OpenAI.

I understand that the really confusing part is why this thing can even be online in the first place.
But fortunately there are very good reasons to assume that this is not GPT 4.5 by OpenAI because it says right in the center of the page ‘by Drumatized’.

What I did do is report the custom GPT to OpenAI.

Assuming at this point that you’re not trolling…

• Anyone can publish a GPT in the GPT Store which will appear in the ChatGPT interface.
  • The ChatGPT interface includes all of your conversation history.
  • Builders of GPTs do not have access to your conversation history.

There is nothing at issue here other than someone created a Custom GPT and called it GPT 4.5 in order to gain notoriety.

No, I am not trolling and thank you for explaining. I had no idea that OpenAI would allow others to have their way with their website like that.
In my defense, it is kind of crazy that they have allowed something like this.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure what you mean. It’s a platform upon which users can build.

Yes, I don’t understand this either. :sweat_smile:

But, I mean, do you understand what we are trying to say? Somebody else is making a fool out of people looking for GPT 4.5.

And while we can’t stop this from happening, at least we can inform other users about it and not forward them to that GPT.

1 Like

Thank you again for explaining. To me, I would have expected user content to be distinguished by some sort of url identifier, such as

openai.com/userContent/ or some other way of alerting the unsuspecting people that they were being tricked in cases like this.

Well, frankly I think they are making a fool of openAI.
I am unaware of any major website in the history of the web that allows postings on its top page like that.
i have been writing software for more than 30 years and I would think a mistake like that could get you fired. But on openai.com it is apparently how things are done.

Back in the wild west days of SEO one could find links like searchgoogle.scamsite.com in the Google search results

This is not happening anymore but it did actually take years until they got where they are today.

Scammers will always find another way.

As this conversation does not appear to be going in a productive direction, I have closed the topic.

• The GPT Store is new
  • Some people are trying to take advantage of that fact by deceiving users with false claims
  • There exists a mechanism for reporting bad-faith GPTs
  • GPT 5 has not yet been released and when it is, it won’t be as a custom GPT in the GPT Store

Just received this answer from OpenAI regarding the GPT 4.5 custom GPT:

The GPT is now inaccessible.

1 Like