What's happening? Outage?

Are you experiencing trouble accessing OpenAI too? I can’t even log in.

Yes, there was an outage earlier today, please see here: https://status.openai.com/

2 Likes

Thanks for posting. Yeah it’s back up now. Should I delete the post so other won’t ‘panic’?

1 Like

Nope, all good to leave as is!

1 Like

Outage on chat.openai.com

Investigating - We are currently investigating this issue.
Mar 20, 2023 - 02:18 PDT

Hi Logan, are you guys aware of the slowness that people are reporting since yesterday? API calls are taking forever and being timed out most of the time. I didnt see any open incident too. Are you guys aware of this issue? I am not talking about the ChatGPT outage that happened today. I am referring the issue that started since yesterday.

1 Like

I’m questioning this also… API calls are not working at all for me…

Thanks for asking man! I’ve got OpenAI integrated in Bubble. It’s a nocode platform. I thought “slowliness” was due to the platform. I guess/hope I was wrong.

Same here. Based on the status page, outage are a daily issue. That’s very unfortunate

1. Beta Services

This section governs your use of services or features that OpenAI offers on an alpha, preview, early access, or beta basis (“Beta Services”). Beta Services are offered “as-is” to allow testing and evaluation.

OpenAI makes no representations or warranties for Beta Services, including any warranty that Beta Services will be generally available, uninterrupted or error-free, or that Content will be secure or not lost or damaged. Except to the extent prohibited by law, OpenAI expressly disclaims all warranties for Beta Services, including any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or quiet enjoyment, and any warranties arising out of any course of dealing or usage of trade.

Reference:

Yup same here, 3.5 Turbo timeouts since precisely yesterday.

1 Like