What do you think is missing from the GPT store?

Let’s focus on exploring potential enhancements for the GPT store, to improve the user experience.

Share your thoughts!

“Block and report this creator’s entire account and domain for hundreds of instances of blatant theft of other’s work and mainting a spamming fake store directory full of plagiarized content” button.

1 Like

A key element missing in the current evaluation systems for GPTs is a mechanism for user feedback, such as a 5-star ranking. This is very common in any app store: a quick feedback that expresses your feeling regarding the usability and usefulness of GPT.

For example, in my recent interaction with a GPT, I experienced three consecutive failures. While this would justify a low rating in an evaluation system, the current system simply registered them as additional interactions, potentially improving the GPT’s performance metrics.

1 Like

A feature I missed this morning:
Language Preferences: Certain GPT models are tailored to specific languages or demographic groups. The ability to filter and display only GPTs in a chosen language would be interesting.

1 Like

Adding to this, I would love to see conversational AI systems develop a facility to retain user language preferences. This would save a UK user, say, having to preface all requests with ‘please respond in British English’.

1 Like