Using Codex to generate Blender Python scripts for Roblox creatures

Hi,

I am developing an original Roblox horror game and I create my creatures in Blender 5.2.1 LTS.

I want to know which OpenAI/Codex workflow would be best for generating and fixing Blender Python (bpy) scripts for my creatures.

My goal is to use AI to help me:

  • generate complete creature models through Blender Python
  • create and organize the different body parts
  • create materials and visual details
  • prepare armatures and rigs
  • create or prepare animations
  • fix Blender Python errors without changing the original design
  • optimize the scripts and remove code that is genuinely unused
  • keep the creature’s proportions, shape and design unchanged unless I explicitly ask for a modification

The final models will be used in Roblox Studio.

I would like to know:

  1. Which Codex model/workflow is best for this kind of Blender Python work?
  2. Can Codex work efficiently with large Blender Python scripts?
  3. Is there a recommended way to connect Codex with Blender so I can generate, test and fix bpy scripts more efficiently?
  4. What setup would you recommend for a workflow like Blender → animations/FBX → Roblox Studio?

I am mainly looking for a practical workflow for creating and debugging my creatures with AI.