Urgent Assistance Required: ChatGPT Access Issue Following July 20th Update

I am reaching out due to an issue I’ve been experiencing with the ChatGPT platform since the update on July 20th.

Prior to this update, everything was functioning perfectly. However, post-update, whenever I try to use the chat, I receive an error prompt stating, “Your request was blocked as bot traffic. If you are using a VPN please disable it and try again.”. I’m finding it impossible to use the service I am paying for, which has become a serious concern for me.

For your information, I am utilizing a company laptop for my work that connects to the internet via the Cisco Secure Client VPN. Unfortunately, I am unable to circumvent this arrangement.

I would like to also mention that I am a ChatGPT Plus subscriber, which costs me $24 per month. At the moment, I feel as if I have thrown my money away since I am unable to use this service for my work.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue as quickly as possible, as it’s affecting my productivity significantly. I eagerly await your guidance and hope to be back to utilizing ChatGPT soon.

1 Like