Upgrade for the new memory feature!

We all know in working with GPT that it gets better all the time but for example it doesn’t always make the most perfect decision that you actually mean… But it is super awesome…and I’m talking about the memory feature I’m thinking that the most logical approach for this because I just tried it and it works is to make GPT respond to the tag save this into memory followed by your request… I just told it that twice in a row and it responded and said that it did save this into memory and I went back and looked at my personal preferences and that was in there but there was just a couple arbitrary things that didn’t really need to be saved so you can always add that as an option So people could try both methods all over the world and be constantly sending you issues and feature quest about both so you could constantly be testing both…fyi… overall I’m really not aware of how well GPT is going to work with those arbitrary bits of information that I ended up deleting it could help overall but you know in theory it might confuse it… And thanks again for this awesome feature it’s really way better now