Thinking interjection from user

If i’m working on a project in a single thread that requires longer thinking times, if i think of something during the thinking time, interjecting with a pause and prompt and resume could save having to re render the project (im vibe coding a vst plugin)

More importantly though (why i made this thread) As a user, I’ve begun to notice patterns of common errors. For example, when i instruct an update, it will use the previous build because of some ambiguous context. I notice this ambiguous context as i press enter. While it’s thinking, I should be able to pause and say “ope, make sure you’re selecting the correct build. based on xyz, you might think its the last build” Basically, you sense a potential misunderstanding or foresee an error.
is part of human psychology to think of something the moment its released, and should the user think of it, interjection should be available.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.