Superpower ChatGPT Chrome Extension (Folders, Search, GPT Store, Image Gallery, Custom Instruction Profiles, and more)

This stop working for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it, but still none of the functionality. Any tips?

1 Like

i was loving this extension but it has stopped working for me few days ago. I cant use most of its features like Sync, exporting, arranging conversations into folders, changing GPT versions during conversations, seeing GPT 4 remaining prompts etc, are you looking into this?

1 Like

I downloaded it thinking I’d be able to make folders to organize my chats. I couldn’t figure out how to do. There’s no such option. I’m using Chrome Mac

1 Like

New version was just released. Please update the extension and try again.

1 Like

Thanks,

I trashed some chats but would like to restore one of them. How?

Joe

1 Like

Hi Joe,
Chats in trash are read-only because they are already deleted from the OpenAI database when you trashed the chat. You cannot restore a chat that is removed from the OpenAI database.

1 Like

Thanks, I exported it to my coding software

1 Like

I created something similar and very basic - GitHub - qrdlgit/gpt-code-buddy

A lot of it is lack of GPT4 api access, so chrome extension is the workaround. When/If I ever get gpt4 api, i’ll probably build something based on a local webpage rather than extension.

One thing I’m looking at is embedding a vector database with pouchdb and USE-lite for creating the text2vecs. Sort of a personal pinecone in your browser so you don’t have to call out to a 3rd party server.

I really wish there was more stuff down around the browser, but I guess everyone wants to control you at their server endpoint.

2 Likes

Hi,

Yesterday my superpower interface started to have the chat gpt examples, capabilities, limitation boxes take up most of the screen and would not go away. It’s been like that since. What should I do because I love the interface but can’t use it this way.

1 Like

I released an update with the fix. Please update your extension.

2 Likes

Worked great.

How do I archive chats?

Joe

1 Like

When you click on the trash icon of the conversation, the chat will be deleted from ChatGPT DB and it will go into your Trash can(scroll all the way to the bottom of your chats). Remember, because archived chats are already deleted from OpenAI DB, you cannot restore them.

1 Like

I have a problem with disappearing conversations. All queries created when the plugin is active after a few hours “disappear” (Conversation not found). Any idea why this is happening?

Hi,
Not sure what happened in your case. But I think this will help you. Please see “Troubleshooting” on our FAQ page: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

Also feel free to join our Discord for faster support Superpower ChatGPT

This is one of the few addons thats interesting to me. I had become pessimistic about them… This is one of few that actually justifies the concept. That is of course… just my opinion.

Edit: I should add, most of it doesnt work, and i was referring to the concept… the couple of things that do work. (yay optimism)

2 Likes

Hi,
Can you please share which feature doesn’t work for you so we can figure out the issue.
Thanks

I’ve been looking for information that may explain why the pins I set in the Firefox Superpower ChatGPT extension keeps being deleted soon after I set them, but have been unable to find anything. Has anyone else been experiencing their pins disappearing? It’s very frustrating when I can’t count on these markers that I’ve set being there when I need to reference those locations in my conversations.

Any info would be appreciated.

Hi,
I just tested the Pin feature on Firefox. I don’t see any issue. I can pin messages, and refresh the page and pins load correctly. Are you seeing any errors in the console? Is there a way for me to repro this issue?
Thanks,
Saeed

Sure, the pins will load correctly after a refresh or two (…or more), but come back days later and the pins are GONE. The only way I could suggest reproducing the issue is to say wait a while and see if those pins are still there. I suspect they will not. But, please check and see. I’ve been experiencing this issue since the pins were introduced (…in Chrome & Firefox). The pins will remain for a few days maybe, but eventually, they always disappear on their own. That has been my experience with pins, anyway.

hello, i loved the extension but it is totally stopped working, when i say something to chatgpt with the extension installed it just keep loading and won’t answer, but its totally okay when i uninstall it, please is there any way to fix this?