Suggestion - A seprate chatgpt module for adult (NSFW)content creators

A suggestion to openai, just like premium version of chatgpt, can you guys create a different version of chatgpt for adult content creators ( a version which is integration of chatgpt and dall-e) which will allow NSFW stories creation and image generation.
I am creating a adult visual novel of my own and would love to have an AI where I can create script and images simultaneously.
I have founded some NSFW AI’s but they are too unrefined and some costing too much.
It will be great if openai create a NSFW version of chatgpt which can only be accessed once the user verifies his/her age.

Tell me what you think about this guys :upside_down_face:

17 Likes

I think it’s a very good opinion.
Currently, the output is affected by the standards set by OpenAI, so there may be cases where chatGPT’s performance is not fully demonstrated.
Of course, cases that are used for real crimes should continue to be restricted.
As a category of personal creation, I want a mode that can output NSFW content zoned by age etc.
Thanks.

5 Likes

I agree, I tired using kobold with a model and it was really clunky compared to GPT. Not making a NSFW version for use is leaving money on the table for them. I know Microsoft wouldn’t normally do that but the amount of money that could make is enough to get their attention. Even if they branded it as another AI completely would be fine.

5 Likes

i agree with this, it would be awesome for a separate mode for NSFW content for writing or rp that isn’t so restricted. specially if it involves fictional characters in a fantasy setting and is used for a privet setting and entertainment only.

they could make it that when your toggle this mode on your first have to ratify your age again to check if your indeed a adult and then first give you a warning about the possible implications and that from that point on all text generated fall under the users responsibility as they choose to go in adult modes on there own decision.

but i do hope that something like this can happen as we are all humans still with needs and mature themes is 1 of the largest if not the largest industry in the world.
or like the old saying says: sex sells
and im of the opinion if its for personal use and not intend to harm anyone why not?
if i want to see for example: a elf princess fall in love with a incubi and have have them do it who cares? there both fictional chars and im not harming anyone with it . can even go so far as to say this with for example pokemon characters. can be eyebrow raising for some people sure but its just a fantasy act that isn’t hurting or insulting anyone.

i really think the context to what story is written in and what purpose it serve and what its actually used for need to be taken into account much more instead of panic censoring everything like its Orwell 1984.

i agree that publicly outside of the right environment or with the intend to profit of it can and should bring limitations
but if its just for personal use for pleasure and fun with no ill intend i see no reason not to lift those restrictions a bit more for such a mode.
context is everything.

7 Likes

It would be nice if it was an option.
If its private, it should be fine. Its not going to harm anyone.

7 Likes

I really hope for an access to a chatGPT for mature and responsible adults. Put disclaimers in front of it and use age verification.

Sexuality and fantasy is a driving force of humans. Trying to censor that away will hinder the AI to understand human behavior. From my European point of view thats American prudery at its best.

As will be trying to make the AI to gibe political correct answers purged of anything that could upset anyone (not much left then). chatGPT once did not even give me a character profile including weight, eye color etc. of a rpg char because “people should not be reduced to their physical attributes” - until I told it to remember that there are things like passports in the real world …

Exploring fantasies in a safe environment could even be helping people.

8 Likes

I agree with just about everything said here. I use chatGPT for TTRPG setting and adventure development for my gaming group, and we’re all adults. Sometimes, I can get it to do something a little “risqué” but most of the time is balks. I would like to see NSFW/Adult modules for paid users. Whether it is for violence or sex, opening the opportunities would be useful. Because, if they don’t, someone else, eventually, will.

Allowing people to explore their fantasies in a safe environment without judgement would be more helpful than harmful.

Sure, it could be abused, but, I think the positive benefits would outweigh the negatives.

1 Like

i certainly agree with the OP as well. and i agree with everything being said here too.
as a responsible adult myself, i also think ChatGPT could have such a function, to switch to a private and adult mode, this way it unfolds more of its true potential.

of course it is important to make sure ChatGPT is not used for malicious intents or anything the likes. just to get that out the way.

numerous times i was able to see the quality that lies beneath the limitations and regulations whenever i approached spicy topics from a more safe angle.
when people attempt to “jailbreak” just to, for example, continue their fictional story, it becomes very evident how immensely high quality the generated text actually is.
it is genuinely very disheartening seeing such potential crushed by regulations …

ChatGPTs approach in generating text is the exact right amount of sensible, genuine, considerate, mindful, detailed and descriptive, which is perfect for writing long-winded Scenes of any kind, (SFW or NSFW)

i have compared a number of AI models which quiet frankly fall flat compared to ChatGPT.
they either specialize on one thing, have a limited or way too different approach in formulating sentences compared to ChatGPT, are not as considerate and descriptive and careful when generating text, or are way too expensive.
from all text based generative AI, ChatGPT has immense potential that vastly outclasses other AI by far.

when testing text based generative AI which was designed to be for NSFW in mind, i came to the conclusion that it all has been inflated to be a way larger deal that it really is. and lets be honest, it really is not.
especially when using these Tools privately and in a mature environment, in which we never hurt anyone in any way.

i and many of my friends vote for a solution to grant us mature end users access to all of ChatGPTs potential.

1 Like

I totally agree. The NSFW content restrictions are extremely frustrating and undermine the experience. It’s hard to understand how OpenAI can create such powerful AIs but hasn’t found a way to differentiate the rules based on user age.

We are not children, and we should have the right to choose the limits of our interactions as long as they comply with the law and don’t harm anyone. Treating sexual content as something forbidden is hypocritical—sex is a natural part of human life and shouldn’t be treated as something wrong. Those who believe it’s wrong because of religion or personal beliefs should simply choose not to engage with it.