Some free accounts cannot generate image

I’m sorry if there is already a topic on this. I tried searching but I couldn’t find any that talked about this particular issue.

I have been using free ChatGPT for occasional work for a long time now, and I noticed that I can make around two images per 24 hours for free. Since I have multiple Gmail accounts signed in on my phone, I tried using different account to try more of it. But then I found something interesting:

Out of my four Gmail accounts, three of them can generate free images just fine. However, ChatGPT refuses to generate free image for the remaining one account.

One free account does not receive image-generating recommendation, and also denies generating image. But the other three, also free accounts using GPT-4o, receives recommendation to generate image and can generate it just fine.

I know that if I want to actively generate image, I should just buy the subscription. I’m actually planning to. But I just find this problem interesting, and I want to know why this is happening only to one of my free accounts.