Sentiment Analysis - New plugin for ChatGPT

Sentiment Analysis

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 5.01.02 PM

Overview :memo:

The Sentiment Analysis plugin is a powerful tool that allows users to perform in-depth sentiment analysis on any text leveraging large language models. Whether you need to understand customer feedback, analyze user comments, or explore the emotional tone of a text, this tool offers a range of functionalities to suit your needs. Explore below to find out how you can unleash the power of sentiment analysis with ease!

Features :pager:

:performing_arts: Analyze Sentiment and Feedback

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 8.19.28 PM

• Deep Analysis: Dive into the sentiment of any text and gain detailed feedback.
  • State-of-the-Art Models: Utilize cutting-edge NLP models to derive accurate sentiment scores and rich contextual interpretations.

:mag: Get Sentiment Scores and Analytics

• Complete Overview: Access all sentiment analysis results, including historical data, for a comprehensive view.
  • User-Specific Insights: Retrieve analysis results specific to individual users or contexts.

/analyze - we use this README.md in our analysis

/feedback - we use this README.md in our analysis

:x: Delete Sentiment

• Organize Your Data: Easily manage and remove specific sentiment analysis results to keep your data organized and relevant.

:bar_chart: Score

/score - we use this README.md in our analysis
Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 8.24.52 PM

• Quick Insights: Obtain the sentiment score of a given text to swiftly gauge its overall emotional tone.

How to Use :hammer_and_wrench:

Getting Started

1. Install the Sentiment Analysis Tool.
  2. Use the following commands to interact with the tool.

Commands

Here’s a list of available commands to execute your sentiment analysis:

• /analyze: Analyze the sentiment and receive comprehensive feedback.
  • /checkthis: An alias for /analyze.
  • /feedback: Another alias for /analyze.
  • /deletesentiment: Delete a specific sentiment analysis result.
  • /score: Quickly get the sentiment score of a given text.
  • /instructions: Need help? Retrieve instructions on API interaction.

:test_tube: Enhanced Use

1. Prompt to generate Report or an Essay.
  2. View the generate Table feature when you want to consolidate your analysis session.
  3. Ask direct questions, β€œPerform a sentiment analysis on…”
  4. Social Influence.

In this example I run an analysis on my own Twitter Analytics. I want to know about my sentiment and analytics on sone posts. I use:

Generate an /analysis on this data

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 8.28.27 PM

A few words and some analytics and you can have feedback that speaks towards the semantics and meaning within words, your words.

Lets connect on 𝕏
My repo GitHub

is this plugin active? some times i get white screen.