Satirical loot box generator

I’m having way too much fun with this API.

I’m having plenty of issues, but here are some examples of the mEhPIC loot its has been able to generate.

Please generate one random loot box:
| The Glove of the Master | Stuff | +2 strength, -1 all other stats | This glove was worn by a great hero in ages past. A bit musty now. |

| A Sock Puppet | Crap | +1 charisma, -2 intelligence | It’s a sock. With an arm and legs sewn on. You feel like less of an adult when you hold it.

| A Bag of Magic Beans | Stuff | +1 strength, -2 dexterity | When you eat one of these beans it tastes like cacao. You mean cocoa! It’s actually kind of bitter.

| A Heavy Metal Album | Crap | +1 strength, -1 intelligence, -2 dexterity and constitution | It’s a heavy metal album. You don’t really like this kind of music but you’re pretty sure you’ve seen the band

| A Bag of Hoarding | Junk | +2 dexterity, -1 intelligence and wisdom| This is a bag full of stuff. It weighs about 50 pounds and you’re pretty sure it’s not worth the effort to sell.

6 Likes

We need this integrated with Diablo 2

1 Like

thats a fantastic idea.

Nice! I’ve got individual magic items at LitRPG Adventures but no loot boxes yet.

Here’s a “table ready” version…

Here’s a longer one with more lore…

If you sign-up (OP or anyone on this thread), let me know, and I’ll slide you some credits to test out in exchange for some honest feedback.

1 Like

damn, i want those boots irl.

I’ll definitely take a look. neat idea.

1 Like