Saner.ai - Simple yet Powerful Second Brain. Chat with GPT-4, multiple AIs, and Internet Browsing in the same conversation

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share with you all a new AI Note-taking app that we recently built which uses ChatGPT

The app, called Saner.ai, enables you to note quickly, recall easily, and develop new insights without context switching.

You can interact with various AIs (personal AI, GPT-4, Gemini Pro, Claude3, internet browsing) within the same chat.

After talking with early users, I found that Saner.ai is most beneficial for entrepreneurs, founders, indie hackers, and project managers because it’s easy to use and get values.

They don’t need any plugins, templates, coding or spending hours to learn a new tool.
All they need to do is open the app and start using it.

It allows users to research, brainstorm, create more seamlessly by enabling them to:

• Capture information without juggling tab via Chrome extension
  • Search with natural language and citation
  • Recall relevant knowledge they forgot by note suggestion
  • Find new ideas with internet search, multi AI models in 1 screen with your work context

It also have simple UI, with crafted features to reduce context switching & mental strain like

• AI chat alongside note
  • Tag suggestion
  • Focus writing mode

My team and I are continuously working to enhance Saner.ai, and I appreciate any feedback, thoughts, or suggestions from you.

Thank you for reading, and I hope that you all have a great experience with Saner.ai :slight_smile

5 Likes

Can it chat with PDF? Can I upload all my notes from Obsidian and Notion?

Yes :slight_smile: It can
Would love to hear your thoughts and feedbacks here

Hello everyone,

I’m excited to share amazing news with you

We just shipped the most requested feature: the ability to add and use your Own API Keys of GPT, Claude, Gemini on the app :rocket:

Check out the guide on how to do it here

Would love to hear your feedback. Thank you!

1 Like