Recents no longer distinguish unassigned chats from chats inside Projects

I use Projects extensively to organize different clients and areas of work.

The current behavior of Recents mixes standalone/unassigned chats with conversations that already belong to a Project, but there is no visible indicator showing which is which.

This creates a major organizational problem: Recents used to be useful for identifying conversations that had not yet been assigned to a Project. Now I have to open chats individually to determine whether they are already organized.

It would be very useful to add one or more of these options:

  • A “Unassigned chats” / “Chats without a Project” filter.
  • A visible Project label next to chats in Recents.
  • An option to hide chats that already belong to Projects from Recents.

For users who rely heavily on Projects, the current Recents view makes it much harder to manage a large number of conversations.

I’m attaching screenshots showing how project chats and standalone chats currently appear indistinguishable in Recents.

1 Like