It might just not be ready for large scale production applications but I am wondering the below as its seems kind of risky. I am all about using bleeding edge technology, just want to see if its even possible.
I had a few questions regarding the app review process.
We are looking to use open AI for a couple different scenarios, however, one of the things I notice in the application review is that we need to walk you through everything AFTER it is built. That is a ton of dev to be done for it to possibly get rejected and then all of that development time is wasted. I don’t expect anything that we are doing to go against the guidelines but it makes me a bit nervous to put that much work in with the uncertainty that it will get approved for us to use on a larger scale.
With the information provided below, does anything look like it might cause us to be rejected and is it possible to get “pre-approval” based on following specific guidelines given.
Scenarios we would like to use:
- Keyword extraction from video transcripts
- Create Smart Replies for an advisor to use based on customers response
- TLDR for video transcripts
- Sentiment Analysis
- Grammar Correction
How it will be used:
- Will be on an enterprise production scale (currently have 1370 dealerships however will only be turned on for dealers that pay for it)
- All requests to openAi will be automated, no end users will have the ability to manually use openAi.
- Only the above scenarios will be used. Smart Reply, TLDR and Grammar correction are the only calls that will make it to the dealership customer but would all be reviewed by a dealership employee prior to being sent to the customer.
Please let me know if any of the above would be an issue and if there is any way we can get some sort of “pre-approval” before we start coding all of this.