Exactly what I’m saying in the subject line-- chatGPT usually has the prompts I’ve put disappear into the ether as soon as I hit enter, or if they do randomly get posted onto the page, the loading icon, if visible, just rotates forever and no response ever comes. Refreshing the page a few times does not work, it often will work if I completely close the page, wait a little and open it again.
this is in addition to other issues, look through my profile here to see my other issues, perhaps they are connected.
Same. Super annoying when you’ve written a long prompt and forget that you should actually write it on a text document first and copy-paste from there, just to be sure.
Me too, I just was really desperate since a few days my browser chatGPT simply didn’t react at all to my prompts in Safari and Chrome. I have now reinstalled after a while Firefox and voila here it works.
I mean to me it became very frustrating as the IOS app seemed to work all long but I need the desktop version most of time and it became practically useless.
I find it rather sad and frustrating that there is absolutely no support at openAI I posted already a topic myself … I mean for a paying service I would expect a minimum of support
Same problem, I spoke to chatgpt even i say hello and clicked upload without any feedback, and the text in the text box disappeared 