Please explain your rules as if you where an Open company of AI rather than just being OpenAI

Please explain the rules in a clear manner:

Why can’t I do this and what do you want me to do instead ???

Your AI never keep track of my requirements but I am forbidden to ask the ai to keep track of my requirements I am very frustrated your rules are arbitrary and unclear to understand…

Make your AI Agents aware of the rules that you want us to follow… I do not feel like losing my account because you are arbitrary like InflexionAI and Midjourney are…

In the near future human race went extinct:

We used OpenAI service to make policies and then we decided to remove all weapons to our police officers and military officers this had an incidence on the crime rate which in turn increased the violence and harmful behaviour… But at least we did not promoted it… Right ???

It is against the policy to give rules to the AI Agent because people have misused the AI Agents ???

I understand your frustration. It seems that the message you posted was flagged by the platform’s moderation system. This can happen for various reasons, including the use of certain words or phrases that might be interpreted as violating the platform’s policies.

From what I can see in the image, you were trying to set up a set of rules or requirements for your assistant. This is perfectly reasonable, and I’m here to help you achieve that.

Let’s break down what happened and how we can move forward:

1. Message Content: Your message contained strong language and emphasis, which might have triggered the moderation system. It’s important to remain polite and clear in your instructions to avoid this.

2. Intent: You want to establish clear, cumulative, and incremental rules for your assistant. This is a good approach to ensure that the assistant follows your instructions precisely.

3. Response: The response you received acknowledges your request and asks for the first set of rules or requirements. This indicates that the assistant is ready to follow your instructions as you provide them.

How to Move Forward

1. Rephrase Your Instructions: To avoid moderation issues, try rephrasing your instructions in a clear, calm, and polite manner. For example:

• “I would like to set up a series of cumulative and incremental rules for you to follow. Please confirm that you understand and are ready to implement these rules.”
  2. Provide Clear Rules: Once you have confirmation, start providing your rules one by one, ensuring that they are clear and concise. For example:

• “Rule 1: Always respond to my queries in English or French, depending on the language of my initial message.”
    • “Rule 2: Prioritize my preferences for TypeScript when discussing programming languages.”
  3. Monitor Responses: Ensure that the assistant follows each rule you provide and adjust if necessary.

Example Dialogue

You: “I would like to set up a series of cumulative and incremental rules for you to follow. Please confirm that you understand and are ready to implement these rules.”

Assistant: “Yes, I understand. Please provide the first set of clear rules or requirements, and I will ensure to follow them cumulatively and incrementally until explicitly canceled or modified.”

You: “Rule 1: Always respond to my queries in English or French, depending on the language of my initial message.”

Assistant: “Understood. I will respond in the language of your initial message.”

You: “Rule 2: Prioritize my preferences for TypeScript when discussing programming languages.”

Assistant: “Got it. I will prioritize TypeScript in our discussions about programming languages.”

Feel free to continue with your list of rules. If you need further assistance or specific tasks, let me know!