Phone alerts when operating CLI remotely via ssh

Some sort of way to get alerts on another device when Codex CLI finishes working would be extremely helpful.

I’ve found a way to keep Codex churning through things I want done, while I’m away from my computer. Using the CLI version of Codex, I can SSH into my computer and then into my Linux VM. This has been extremely useful to my needs. However, it would be nice if I could receive an alert somehow. If Codex CLI had a way to send a notification to my phone, via the ChatGPT app, I would save myself issues where I’m expecting Codex to work for a while, but then runs into a roadblock 5 minutes in. When I check back an hour or two later, when I’m available, nothing has gotten done that I’d wanted to get done. An option to connect my phone app to the CLI for alerts would be amazing! Thanks!