Paraphrase in spanish

I have seen examples for paraphasing and it works well in English. Is is posssible to do the same task in Spanish or other languages?

1 Like

Hi Antonio! Yes, because GPT-3 have a very well performance in other languages as I tested. But did you find a problem when trying to paraphrasing some Spanish written text?

Thanks for your answer, most of the times paraphrases of spanish sentences are offered in English, for example here are the outputs I get to my queries, I can not figure out how to word the prompt to get the output in Spanish

Paraphrase in Spanish 3 times: Quiero ir al campo
I want to go to the countryside
I want to go to the country
I would like to go to the countryside

Paraphrase a Spanish text 3 times: Quiero ir al campo
I want to go to the countryside.
I’d like to go to the countryside.
I want to go rural.

Parafrasea 3 veces: Quiero ir al campo
I want to go to the countryside.
I want to go to the fields.
I want to go outside the city.

1 Like

I’m doing summarization and some other tasks in French. Instructions in the same language as the expected output definitely produce better results. Cannot really use anything below curie in French as the results are not stable (even with fine tuning).

And fine-tuning is your friend.

1 Like

Yes, definitely use the instructions in the same language @antonio.rincon.

About fine tuning docs:

Etika bisnis tentu erat kaitannya dengan nilai moral yang melandasi agar suatu etika dapat terlaksana. Terciptanya perilaku yang menjunjung nilai moral oleh karyawan dalam perusahaan tentu merupakan keunggulan yang sangat baik untuk perusahaan itu sendiri. Karyawan dapat menjadi lebih akrab satu sama lain dan lebih sopan santun dalam bertutur kata serta bercengkerama. Nilai moral tersebut akan membuat perusahaan menjadi lebih unggul.