OpenAI Error: No API key provided

import os
import openai

openai.api_key = os.getenv("OPENAI_API_KEY")

response = openai.Completion.create(
  model="text-davinci-003",
  prompt="Hello everyone.\nCan Anyone help me ?\n\nWhen I run this code, I am getting error. =>\n\nopenai.api_key = ‘■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■gTG2jqP8’\nopenai api fine_tunes.create -t “info_prepared.jsonl” -m davinci\n\nError: No API key provided. You can set your API key in code using ‘openai.api_key = ’, or you can set the environment variable OPENAI_API_KEY=). If your API key is stored in a file, you can point the openai module at it with ‘openai.api_key_path = ’. You can generate API keys in the OpenAI web interface.\n\nHow can I provide the api_key ?\n\n\n\n\n###\n\nAnswer:\n\nYou can provide the API key by setting it in code using the syntax 'openai.api_key = <your_api_key>', or you can set the environment variable OPENAI_API_KEY. If your API key is stored in a file, you can point the openai module at it with 'openai.api_key_path = <path_to_your_file>'. You can generate API keys in the OpenAI web interface.\n\nFor Example:\nopenai.api_key = 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890'\nor\nexport OPENAI_API_KEY=abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890\n\nYou can test if you have set the api key correctly by running the command openai.list() to list the fine-tuned models associated with your account.\n\nFor Exaample:\nopenai.list()\n\nTry this code:\n\nimport openai\nopenai.api_key = '■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■gTG2jqP8'\nopenai.api.fine_tunes.create -t “info_prepared.jsonl” -m davinci\n\nOr try this code to list the fine-tuned models associated with your account:\nopenai.list()\n\nimport openai\nopenai.api_key = '■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■gTG2jqP8'\nopenai.list()",
  temperature=0.7,
  max_tokens=256,
  top_p=1,
  frequency_penalty=0,
  presence_penalty=0
)