Open AI error failed to established connection

Hello
I am using text devinci 002 model for text to sql generartion.
when I send new request (new text)through APl its taking lots of time afte .two or three trial result come.
its showing this warning to m.
which i did not understand
[WARNING] 2022-10-14T16:36:43.462Z 767b7c87-50e6-4350-b00d-2db8a0bcd2b6 Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f93b49db520>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 110] Connection timed out’)': /v1/engines/text-davinci-002/completions

May I see your code?

hello
Thanks for reply
i just used few short learning approach to text to SQL generation using text devinci 002 model.

but when i execute queries that time some keyword (some text )is not available in few shot but it related to that so its taking lots of time.
its giving m result when i send same text two or three times
once i executed next time its not showing problem.
so its very confusing.
but overall result are very good.
i want to fix that issue
if possible pls guide

In case you (or anyone else) is still encountering this error, this is what worked for me.

Context: I’m on MacOS and my code was working fine two days ago. Last night, upgraded to 13.4, today the code fails with “nodename nor servname provided, or not known”.

I searched that error and found a SO post which advises opening terminal and executing:

sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder

This immediately resolved the issue.