Hi Guys! I’ve read multiple topics, but didn’t see the answer.
I have a flow:
- gcp function that has oAuth redirection
- gcp function that accepts oAuth code and do some stuff with person data
- ask GPT to run first gcp function (oAuth)
- be redirected to second gcp_function
It didn’t work.
Right now I can either have access to simple Google Apis without my code to actually do some stuff. And I wonder how to implement access through oAuth and then send it to my custom gcp functions?
I was trying to intercept the code or chain some actions but didn’t manage so far.
What information should I provide for better understanding and do you think it’s possible or not?
My ideal scenario:
- send oAuth request to User
- User authenticate / gives access
- I receive code from oAuth
- send code to gcp_function number 2 and receive result
- chat_gpt processes the result