No code tools suggestions

Hi everyone,
I am searching for an integration with no code app builder that can help me create a web application or SaaS product for my clients. The goal is to reduce meeting times by providing a personalized link for clients to input data before meetings. Rather than receiving data in a Google form format, I’m interested in using AI to generate a summarized version of the input data. Can your team suggest particular tools on how to achieve this?

Hi, I am not OpenAI staff member, it seems very difficult to contact them these days - so if you allow me to make a few suggestions on no-code app builders and AI tools - here they are:

1. Bubble.io: it allows you to create web applications and SaaS products without writing any code, create a form that clients can use to input data before meetings, and use its API Connector to connect your app to an AI tool that can summarize the input data;

2. Zapier: no-code automation platform that allows you to connect different apps and services together, and create a Zap (an automated workflow) that connects a form app (such as Google Forms) to an AI tool that can summarize the input data - when a client submits the form, it will automatically pass the data to the AI tool and generate a summary;

3. IBM Watson Studio: it allows you to build, train, and deploy machine learning models, build a natural language processing (NLP) model that can summarize text data, and use a web form builder (such as Google Forms or Typeform) to collect input data from clients and pass the data to Watson Studio for summarization;

4. Microsoft Power Apps: it allows you to create custom business applications, use Power Apps to create a form that clients can use to input data before meetings, and then use Microsoft Power Automate (formerly known as Microsoft Flow) to connect your app to an AI tool that can summarize the input data;

5. Hugging Face Transformers: it is an open-source library that provides natural language processing models for tasks such as text summarization, use Transformers to build a custom summarization model that can generate summaries from client input data, and then use a web form builder (such as Google Forms or Typeform) to collect input data from clients and pass the data to Transformers for summarization.

There are more no-code stuff, but I believe these are the most common options - I can’t say much about the IBM Watson Studio.

I hope this helps.

1 Like