Multi-Agent System Project

Introducing My Multi-Agent System Project

Hello OpenAI Community,

I’m excited to share a project I’ve been working on: a Multi-Agent System designed to streamline user interactions and enhance functionality across various domains. This project centers around an AI assistant named Alina, who integrates multiple specialized agents to deliver precise and efficient solutions to complex problems.

In the video linked below, I provide an overview of the project and demonstrate the different stages of development:

1. Local Data Manipulation with AI: Alina processes and manipulates user data to provide custom support and accurate information.
  2. Interaction with Specialized Agents: Alina delegates tasks to agents like the Jokes Creator and Recipe Master, enhancing user experience.
  3. Multi-layer Agent Interaction: Introduction of additional agents to create a dynamic workflow for efficient problem-solving.
  4. Multi-Agent System: Integration of all components into a comprehensive system that accelerates development and enables new discoveries.

I’m particularly interested in how this system can impact research and development by providing custom solutions, improving inference accuracy, and saving time and resources.

Watch the Video

I look forward to your feedback and discussions on how this system can be further enhanced.

Best regards,
Razvan Savin

2 Likes

Three AI Minds Working Together

Discover the collaborative power of Alina, an advanced personal assistant, and her specialized agents. This video demonstrates how Alina seamlessly manages and delegates tasks, providing efficient and accurate solutions to user requests. Alina collaborates with other AI agents to complete tasks and provide custom solutions. Additionally, the system allows for the addition of more specialized agents, enhancing its flexibility and scalability. Experience how this innovative system can simplify and streamline your daily tasks.

1 Like

Hello Razvan, I was thinking of creating a multi-agent project and found that you have created something similar. would you be able to share some insights on how you built it ? sample pieces of code would be very helpful.

Thanks;

Hello Shiva

A small part from Multi Agent System was refactored for FlexiAI, an open-source project to help people build their assistants more easy. You can see the code here on GitHub - SavinRazvan/flexiai

I am planning to add code and make available 1 layer of assistants behind Main Assistant (the communicator) to help people build more complex systems for their needs.

3 Likes

Hello Razvan,

Thanks for getting back to me quickly and also for sharing the github URL. I will review the code in Github and get back to you if I have additional questions.

Appreciate your response again.

Regards
Shiva

1 Like