I continue testing the model. I tried a couple of “complex” tasks.
One was discussing a game project and was very interesting. Even if 90% repeats what I told the other 10% were really clever answers.
Then I tried to write a book with it about computing, remember just a test, then we agreed on a methodology:
- talk about its capabilities
- define methodology
- talk about the concept
- talk about the structure of the book
- create first list of chapters
- develop two starting chapters
I’ve spent some hours working on that and seem reached the point of “information hallucination” described in a previous post: Any documentation of this chat endpoint?
But I spent a couple of hours more testing and trying to figure what are the limits and how to understand its behavior because insisted is doing something that is not.
- even if Davinci says it has some kind of memory of our chats, it is not true or is very, very limited
- even if it recommends using tools like Drive to share information, it doesn’t know how to access, but invents it’s doing, what finds and what those archives contain
I have several questions:
- There is a way to learn to work with Davinci, GPT in general maybe, to avoid wasting time in this absurd way?
- There is any defined methodology, or trick, for working with them in long works, like for example a 100-page book or a complex MVC project in any language?
Any advice or link to continue learning about any of the two issues would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance