Is there a standard set of KPIs or metrics to evaluate the reply given by the answers endpoint?
We’re going to start testing internally our deployment and I’d like input from the team on each answer. I came up with the following “rate from 1 to 5” each answer:
- Does the answer make sense for the question asked? e.g you ask about bakeries and the answer is about neighborhoods
- Does the answer actually answered your question? e.g. you ask about the best bakery and the answer is one bakery
- Is there information on the answer that should not be there? e.g. you ask about the best bakery and the answer is one bakery but there’s also info about neighborhoods on the answer.
- Is it a good answer to your question? e.g you ask about the best restaurant and the answer should not be McDonalds.
- Is the answer properly justified? e.g. you ask about the best restaurant and the answer is the name of the restaurant, along with a small text about why it is the best restaurant
Am I on the right track? Any input is highly appreciated! Merci!