It would be cool to have a physical GPT device

It would be incredible to have a physical GPT device, such as Amazon’s Echo Dot is for Alexa, but much more advanced. I want to have GPT in my home, always listening to everything going on and responding any time I say, “Hey, GPT” or “GPT”, with a quick, “What’s up?” or “Yes?” (And have the live conversation flow from there). I’m tired of having to slide the screen on my smartphone and navigate to the app or website to have a live conversation with GPT. It’d be much better if it were always present, in my home, in my car, in my smartphone, and would just answer to “Hey, GPT.” It would be very helpful if it would do that. I’d pay at least $250 to have a device that would allow that feature for my room and another one for my car and would pay for an app that would allow such a feature on my smartphone. Please make that feature available ASAP! Thanks.

Disregard this idea because it’s already in the works and is launching around 2027! OpenAI’s smart speaker will even feature cameras, which is exactly what I would want. They’re expected to retail for $300 - $400. I’m definitely getting at least one of those babies.

Thanks for sharing the idea and the update! We appreciate the feedback on easier hands-free access to ChatGPT. We don't have confirmed device details or a timeline to share here.