Introducing a Filipino Recipe Generator using OpenAI GPT-3.5-Turbo

Hi everyone! :tada:

I’m excited to share with you a Filipino Recipe Generator that I’ve created using OpenAI’s GPT-3.5-Turbo technology. This web application generates delicious Filipino recipes based on the ingredients you have on hand.

How it works:

1. Enter the ingredients you have available.
  2. Click the “Generate Recipe” button.
  3. The generator will provide a Filipino recipe using those ingredients, complete with a list of ingredients and step-by-step instructions.

This is a great way to discover new Filipino dishes or find creative ways to use up your ingredients. With the power of GPT-3.5-Turbo, the generated recipes are diverse and cater to a wide range of tastes and preferences.

:point_right: Check out the Filipino Recipe Generator here: Recipe Generator (phkitchen.recipes)

Feel free to give it a try and let me know what you think! I’d love to hear your feedback, and I’m more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

I’m currently using GPT-3.5-Turbo to generate the recipes, but I plan to upgrade to GPT-4 once there is enough traffic on the website and I can earn revenue from ads. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Happy cooking! :plate_with_cutlery:

bigyan mo ako ng repleksyong papel tungkol sa Makabayang Pagkilos sa Edukasyon, Mga Bagong Pag-unawa, Ang Pagbihag sa Kaisipan, Ang mga Ugat ng Edukasyong Kolonyal, Ang Amerikanong Bise-Gobernador Ang mga Layunin ng Edukasyong Amerikan, Isang Bayang Inihiwalay sa Kanyang Kahapon, Mga Pangkabuhayang Pananaw, Pagtatanim ng mga Amerikanong Institusyong Pampulitika 500 salita