Introduce yourself! 😊

Hi everyone, I’m Henry and working at a start-up ecm.ai that uses AI to improve Ecommerce/Online Marketing. Lots of Python coding. Codex is a very interesting tool to support this!

2 Likes

Hi my name is Lutdfi, Full blogger and I’m really excited to try GPT-3

2 Likes

Hi there! I’m Carlos aka Kr0n0, founder of xift.ai. :slight_smile:
Apart from being using OpenAI’s gym for years on DRL, I have been working on a pilot for a client using GPT-3 for a few months now. I am also interested in using Codex for AutoML tasks and exploit development. :sunglasses:

If I can be of any help to the community I will be happy to do so.

3 Likes

Raul here. Always looking for ways to simplify the way people use technology to interact with each other. Very excited about OpenAI.

3 Likes

Reptilian Not actually Reptilian :green_heart: :crocodile:

2 Likes

Thank God, I thought this would be like Facebook where no one likes my post bc they think im same reptilian as daddy Zuck

3 Likes

wtf I cant like my own posts? Ya know we could all learn a think or two from Facebook

1 Like

It’s ok, man. Everyone is welcome here for a fresh discussion, even reptilians.

3 Likes

Hi @Abran,
I’m interested in looking through this discussion on education use cases. Is the slack still in use? Otherwise, any other resources you could point me towards? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Andrew, could you elaborate on the creative applications you work on, I am a senior in high school, will it be possible for I could connect with you.

I am quite similar to your situation, also a student (high school senior) amazed by Codex and GPT-3 and loving the vibrant community.

1 Like

Hi!

I’m a happy developer, dad and entrepreneur from France. Co-founder & CEO of Hoomano.
We build Digital Assistant, with a particular focus on Emotion:

:bulb: We want to help users focus on the value of the digital service rather than learning to adapt themselves to the interface.

Almost 10 years ago, I was lucky enough to be part of the very first Nao Developer Program - the first programable humanoid robot, where a few hundreds of enthusiasts shared the same passion that I can feel here. We learned a lot together throughout this past and deprecated program, and I hope to live the same experience here again!

What do I expect from GPT-3 & the community?

• bring contextual conversation as a feature to our Digital Assistants, at least.
  • discover and imagine many more that I don’t even think of, for the moment.

What can I bring to the table?
Put our Emotion-based technology in the loop:

• feed emotions into the GPT-3 prompts, mainly by integrating emotional sensors inputs like confusion, surprise or amusement…
  • add expressiveness to convey the emotional side of GPT-3 outputs to the final user.
5 Likes

Hi,

My name is George and I am an Economics graduate with programming experience in Python, Golang, SQL and Dart.

I am currently seeking a role in software engineering or data analysis. (U.S)

Check out my personal site built in Svelte: https://georgereyes.dev/

2 Likes

Sounds interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Xavier! I love the idea behind Hoomano. (It would be great to implement in my Zoom lessons, to keep track of my smiling percentage :wink: In a context like Zoom with a plethora of stimuli where every raising of the eyebrow can cause a misunderstanding, keeping a controlled facial expression is very important.)

On the other hand, I can imagine some people might be mistrustful of a software that tracks your facial expressions. It remains a technology that (unfortunately) has very negative associations (ie. China).

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Jesus Zorrilla, from Dominican Republic

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Lexi and I’m a non-programmer. I can’t seem to get the hang of it for the life of me. But I’m uber happy with getting this opportunity.

1 Like

:woozy_face: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BOOOOOWWIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!

:open_mouth: ?!

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
I’m Gaurav , I’m new to the computer science world, and loving it, its so exciting. My background is in Mechanical engineering, and have also worked on Civil engineering projects. Now, I’m trying my hands on IOT. Using GPT3 and Codex feels like I’m in the future now, it feels like the possibilities are limitless.
:grinning:

1 Like

What does civil engineering entail?

1 Like