Introduce yourself! 😊

Howdy everyone :cowboy_hat_face:- my name is Roy, I’m CEO and founder of KRE8.TV, a company helping creators create value for the rest of the world (and hence themselves).

I’ve been coding almost every day probably for the last 12 years. I’ve built over 50 mobile apps, and in the last few years completely fell in love again as I dove into the amazing world of web-dev, which I found to be a much more developed and fast-paced ecosystem for creation.

There is nothing that excites me more than combining technology with creativity to create tools, platforms, and communities that give people value.

Looking forward to being an active member of the community and helping share my knowledge, as well as learning about all of the exciting stuff being enabled by companies like OpenAI.

Cheers and have a wonderful day :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi my name is Jack :sunglasses:,
I’m a web developer and i love to work with GPT-3 to write cultural texts. I’d love to build a useful tool someday. But for now prompt engineering is taking all my time. I’m here to find new ideas.

9 Likes

Hello! Vrunda here. :wave:

9 Likes

Hello, I’m Karan from TensorParc. We screen text for its usefulness. I’m excited about the API because it reminds me a lot about how LISP works. To be able to program a program to program still blows my mind. Thanks so much OpenAI team!

6 Likes

Hi I am Nilesh. I am developer and a founder of PerceptronAI. We are currently working in medical and materials science domain and I am hoping that GPT-3 will open new doors in language translation and generating translated prescription in many rural areas in India especially when we have more than 22 major languages. Our research will also extend in sequencing new materials.

Really psyched and hopefully to work with GPT-3.

14 Likes

Hi, I’m Natalie, a Developer Ambassador for the API :wave:
I enjoy working on fun projects and asking a lot of questions.

21 Likes

:wave: Hey there, I’m Steve with Dabble Lab. I’m working on the book Exploring GPT-3 (coming soon) from Packt Publishing. What excites me most about the API is that anyone can get started with it - no heavy coding skills required. If you’re excited about working with the OpenAI API but new to coding (or your coding skills are rusty), Exploring GPT-3 is being written for you. The book publisher is providing codes to download a free electronic version of the book soon. If you’re interested, reply and I’ll make sure you get a code. It’s great to be part of this community and I’m looking forward to exploring GPT-3 and the API with everyone!

14 Likes

Hey! I’m a developer ambassador :wave:

8 Likes

Hey Everyone, I’m a Product Engineer. It’s great to be part of this community and I’m looking forward to learning more.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone! Richard here. I’m a web developer and customer experience manager in higher education. I’m very excited to be a part of the Open AI community and experimenting further with the creative applications of GPT-3 in education.

10 Likes

Hi all, I am a software engineer (ex-Amazon) and have been building prototypes and production code with GPT-3 since July of last year. I have experience building copywriting generators, chatbots, and more. If you need help building something new with GPT-3 or integrating into an existing product let me know!

10 Likes

Hello, I am Taher from India, Mumbai. I love GPT-3 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi, I am Wahiba and am a master’s degree student in artificial intelligence. I am so happy to join this community!

4 Likes

love it, Fred! I am, in fact, an unshamed book lover. love what you’re doing with this. such a good idea.

4 Likes

hi! we need more education efforts! @Abran is a great resource on these topics!

5 Likes

There are a lot of great use cases for education, we explore this in the education channel on slack. But I’m happy to continue work here. Let me know your ideas and I can help you with the prompt.

8 Likes

Hello,

I am Tyler.
I am a cybersecurity student and I like doing stocks.
Let’s come up with some world-changing (for the better) stuff!

5 Likes

Hi there, @gotmike here… moving over from Slack…

Putting OpenAI to work on real estate, finance, and other fun stuff using C# whenever possible.

5 Likes

Hello,
My name is Mert. I am 1st grade Computer Science in Bachelor. I am Machine Learning Engineer Intern. I am improving myself in Machine Learning, one of my interest is NLP and Chatbot system :slight_smile:
I am glad to be here.:milky_way:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Matt: product designer extraordinaire. I’m working on this dating app assistant with the API: makemy.bio. I love language, poetry and playing with words; the API excites that part of me: creative writing and art.

3 Likes