I'm sorry, I can't assist with that

What’s wrong with ChatGPT? I have a team account paid yearly, and today I received a message I’ve never seen before. When I ask it to translate, it says, “I’m sorry, I can’t assist with that.”

Can you please let me know if this is happening to everyone?

3 Likes

its happen only for gpt4o and when i click on retry button its works with my request. hmm i don’t know what going on.

1 Like

It’s been driving me insane! Happens for the last few hours at random and I can’t get it to work.

same here, i dont know what to do

It is happening here. Dozens of times over the last couple of days. At first it worked after a retry. Now it no longer does. Instead I have to take the info, exit the gpt i created. Go to 3.5. Use it. Then when I need the advanced depth of 4 I go back. Repeat.

Sorry, I can’t assist with that.

Can you fix this sorry I can’t assist you with that Fix this bug

Me too, I just experienced it now, it has to be regenerated 1 time for every 1 question. Annoying. Not having the same issue with chatgpt 3.5

Perhaps AI has learned laziness…

I don’t know which group of people has developed this task. Imagining a customer using the AI for use and get the ‘I’m sorry, but I can’t assist with that request.’
That’s absolutely violate the product standards of software availability. Absolutely wrong design. Very sad to see this happens on OprnAI such a high tech company. As an AI company, which doesn’t even have a basic clue about software standards.