I want to integrate GPT3 in my application can I get a HIPAA consent from the team

Hi,
Any possibility that i can integrate gpt API in my application ,but the application is handling health care data. So can the GPT team give the HIPAA consent

I have seen Azure is providing HIPAA consent . But don’t know whether the information is correct or not

See this reply.

1 Like

That is a great news can they give HIPAA consent

Apologies, I read that as making AI medical decisions, not data handling. Yes tha above post linked by Eric should point you in the right direction.

Would be very careful using health care data. Dont assume GPT will always keep it private.

That is not factual, GPT via the API is not used for training data and so cannot enter the model, also ChatGPT users can opt out of data retention for training, so that is also covered.

1 Like

Is there any possiblity of data leakage. As it is health data highly sensitive

No system is ever 100% secure, but as Azure is offering HIPAA BAA agreement to clients you can be assured that the required due diligence has been carried out.

For those not spelling HIPAA correctly. You are spelling the acronym wrong faster than I can send private messages. Here is the actual acronym.

1 Like

Any microsoft website docs that shows they are giving the HIPAA consent

Can you please share the official website showing they give HIPAA consent

We are able to sign Business Associate Agreements (BAA) in support of customers’ compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Please reach read more in our BAA FAQ: How can I get a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with OpenAI? | OpenAI Help Center