I enabled data sharing, but the free tokens were not granted.

I enabled data sharing two days ago and confirmed that the “enrolled” status is displayed. Additionally, my account balance is positive, and my account tier is Tier 1. According to the official documentation, Tier 1 users are also eligible for free tokens depending on the model, so why are they not being applied?

I have regenerated my API key multiple times and also deleted the old ones. Currently, I only have one default project in my account.

I tested using models such as gpt-5.4, gpt-5.4-mini, and gpt-4o via the API key, but in all cases, the free tokens were not applied and my balance was charged instead.

When I checked via the terminal, the “service_tier” shows as “default”. Are there any additional conditions required to receive free tokens that I might be unaware of?

Additionally, I am using the API key in an environment called OpenClaw.

Related:

Hi @yjdals0717, thanks for reporting this. There was a known issue affecting the application of free tokens for eligible API usage, and that issue has since been resolved.

If you're still experiencing this behavior, please start a new topic with the current details of the issue so it can be reviewed based on the latest information. Thanks for being part of the community.

~ Smith