How do you add a action easily for policy and procedures

I keep getting a yellow policy and procedures violation every time they use ChatGPT - Seli Turbo

Oh, I just see that it is your GPT. You could have disclosed that from the start.

Appears to be a automated warning system. I don’t know what is triggering this warning but maybe you can send some feedback to the creator or via thumbs down to OpenAI.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m not entirely sure how accurately an automatic alarm system reflects the actual policy.

Of course, if there’s genuine misuse, a warning should be displayed, but it can also be triggered even when the content doesn’t violate the policy at all.
For instance, when I’m simply trying to look up news using the browsing feature.

Either way, I believe it will gradually improve with the help of thumbs-down feedback.

1 Like

I don’t know either.
But previously we had reports here in the forum from GPT builders that their GPT had been removed from the store without any further notice. Sometimes it was possible to resolve the issue by removing the knowledge files. For example, if they contained strong language then the GPT got flagged automatically and removed from the store.
Editing the knowledge file and uploading it again would then solve the issue.

So, maybe in this case, there is something with the instructions, knowledge files or actions for this GPT that is triggering the automatic warning system. @Seli maybe this is something you can do.

1 Like

Sorry I thought it was clear when I said I. But I’m horrible at spelling and language sometimes. I really appreciate you even taking the time out to reply.

1 Like