Harnessing the Power of OpenAI: Introducing the Audio Insights Generator!

Hello, OpenAI Community!

I’m excited to share a project I’ve been working on - the Audio Insights Generator.

The Audio Insights Generator is a small but powerful tool built with OpenAI’s GPT-3.5-turbo and Whisper APIs. It transforms audio files into insightful summaries, analyzes emotions expressed within the content, and generates ideas from the analyzed text. The application even presents a fun challenge to enhance your comprehension skills by offering a quiz based on the summarized content.

This tool initially started as a project to help me summarize lecture videos that didn’t have subtitles, offering a quick and comprehensive summary of the video content. As the project grew, I realized its potential as a general tool for processing audio content and extracting valuable insights.

The core features of the application include:

• Audio Transcription: Converts audio data into text for further processing.
  • Emotion Analysis: Identifies the emotional tone of the transcribed content.
  • Idea Generation: Generates creative and meaningful ideas from the transcribed text.
  • Summary Creation: Provides a concise summary of the audio content in various formats.
  • Quiz Generation: Creates an engaging quiz based on the audio content.

Moreover, I’m planning to introduce new features in the future, like live audio recording, web page summarization, support for larger files, and integration of GPT-4 upon its release.

You can directly run the application in Google Colab. (Link in repository)

Looking forward to your feedback and contributions!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to testing it out this weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like