GPT-4 in Playground and Code

I received my GPT-4 invite and now see it in the playground. When I ask what model is running I get the response. I am an AI language model, specifically OpenAI’s GPT-3. My purpose is to assist users in generating human-like text based on the prompts given to me. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask.

When I ask this questions in ChatGPT using GPT-4 I get.
I am running on the GPT-4 architecture, which is an advanced version of OpenAI’s large-scale language model. My knowledge is based on the information available up until September 2021. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask!

I see my API Billing that it is hitting the model gpt-4-0314. What is the best way to verify the new model is being used?

1 Like

I just got the exact same issue. Following…

I believe that’s normal even though you are running gpt-4. I think the chatgpt version of gpt-4 has fixed this, (used to happen there too) but they must not have pushed it out to the api yet

1 Like

I have the same issue here. Following for news!

sir i am using GPT API using da vinci model , and i want chat api should give repsonce only on healthcare industry, how to get only responce only for helatcare , i dont want to give any dataset is there any other method for this

I am not sure how you could do that without doing some kind of embedding. I am very new too this and there might be a developer that could help.