Function Calling fails just on Android ( Samsung )

I have my GPT with my custom action. It is performing HTTPS call to my lambda action ( AWS generated URL ).

Result is a long text and sometimes a ling to a generated graph.

It works on Web and iOS apps. While trying to run it on Android ChatGPT mobile app ( Samsung ) I only have information:

“The tool I was using to… is currently unaviable”

How to solve the problem? How even to debug?

3 Likes

same problem.

maybe you need verify domain, but my application run in a domain that´s not my

1 Like

Same issue here, really annoying

1 Like

I have the exact same problem connecting with google sheets, works everywhere else but not android.

I was just about to start this thread and saw yours. Have you solved it? Is there security on your API, if so, if you remove it, is there still an issue in the Android App?

Mine also works fine on the Web, but fails in the Android App. Hope to test it on the apple app soon.

Out of curiosity, what does yours do?

Mines uses a custom created API endpoint on my WP site and an uploaded python script inside the Custom GPT that work together to encode and decode messages. Works fine on web, not on Android App.
Check it here: ChatGPT - Sim Cypher v2 - Secret Messages by Veedence.co.uk

My previous version ( ChatGPT - Sim Cypher v1.2 Secret Messages by Veedence.co.uk ) is just a pure uploaded Python script uploaded to my Custom GPT that runs without an API calls and that works fine on the Android App as well.

By the way, I have an Android OnePlus 9 pro so it seems its not just Samsung.

i have the same problem like your, have you solved it?
i had try your Sim Cypher v2, it was Error on android phone