Fine-tune job pending for hours without being queued

Hello,

I have successfully fine-tuned models before. Unfortunately, today, being very time-sensitive, I cannot fine-tune models for some reason. On every model, I get a message that the fine-tuning was created, but nothing more for hours.
Is there a way to solve the issue?

2 Likes

Now I am either getting the message above or

Error: The server had an error while processing your request. Sorry about that! You can retry your request, or contact us through our help center at help.openai.com if the error persists. (Please include the request ID 63b795699e02d221a224034155a4dfac in your message.) {
“error”: {
“message”: “The server had an error while processing your request. Sorry about that! You can retry your request, or contact us through our help center at help.openai.com if the error persists. (Please include the request ID 63b795699e02d221a224034155a4dfac in your message.)”,
“type”: “server_error”,
“param”: null,
“code”: null
}
}

2 Likes

Hi, I have the exact same problem. Please reply to me how you fixed it if you did fix it.

1 Like

Same, would love to know if you fixed it!

@alex.jinzijian @artur.zhdan.g - I am having similar issues, and I’ve been trying for over a week. I contacted OpenAI and provided them plenty of data to debug. Their response was essentially to “try refreshing your browser.” Seriously? It was if their response was written by GPT-2.

Over the past week, only one attempt was ever successfully processed. It worked when I excluded the validation file and all hyperparameters. This could have been coincidence though, as it also failed many times with this approach.