Feature Request for chatGPT

Would the communtiy like to see a voice feature, where they can play out the output chatGPT produces, in an AI like voice?

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s one of the highly requested feature, i truly want to see in ChatGPT

FYI You can also send feedback here

Definitely, but it would be even more fun if chatGPT can translate and read between the lines of what woman say so that a man can understand what they are speaking. This sounds like a joke, but if you were in a relationship, then you know how serious this is. I am almost getting a divorce due to this. this feature can help many lives.

Absolutely! I have tried so many text-to-speech platforms, none of them are good enough in the AI age. Their pronunciations are perfect, but are completely emotion-free and sentiment-dry. You upload a eulogy and a wedding speech. The tones of the speeches are identical. Well, for some, a wedding may indeed feel like a funeral. But, most of us really want to have a more cheerful tone at our weddings.

Technically, I think text-to-speech is even more challenging than speech-to-text, and would be ideal for AI leaders like OpenAI.