Feature idea:Emoji,Sticker and GIF buttons in ChatGPT

Hey OpenAI team :waving_hand:t4:
I had a small idea while using ChatGPT that I think could actually make conversations feel more natural.
I think ChatGPT should have its own Emoji :grinning_face:, Sticker :puzzle_piece: and GIF :clapper_board: buttons built directly into the message box, especially on mobile.
Something simple like:

+ \] Type a message... πŸ˜€ 🧩 GIF \[↑

I know I can already use the emoji keyboard on my phone, but having these options directly inside ChatGPT would make the experience feel more like an actual conversation/messaging platform.
Sometimes an emoji explains how you’re feeling better than a whole sentence. :joy: Sometimes a GIF or sticker is just the perfect reaction.
I think it could make casual conversations more expressive and fun without changing anything for people who prefer plain text.
It doesn’t have to be complicated either β€” even a simple emoji picker and an integrated sticker/GIF library would be a great start.
Just sharing an idea from an everyday user. Maybe I’m onto something here. :joy::handshake:t4:
Thanks for listening!