99% of our customers DO NOT want to blend the content. In fact, anti-hallucination is our most required feature. For the remaining 1%, we have an option to blend the content. It’s called “My Content + ChatGPT”.
How about using assistant API and turning it into an iframe on your web page. Example code generated with GPT as reference for you. This is not using assistant API, but serves the iframe demo concept.
from flask import Flask, request, jsonify
from flask_cors import CORS
app = Flask(__name__)
CORS(app) # Enable CORS
openai.api_key = 'your-api-key' # Replace with your OpenAI API key
data = request.json
response = openai.Completion.create(
if __name__ == '__main__':
app.run(port=5000) # Run the Flask app on port 5000
Hi, sorry if this questions is super rookie or unrelated but is it possible to embed the upload document features from Open AI into a website/web app? We are using an API but can this somehow also be embedded so that documents can be scanned as part of the program as they can so easily in Chat. For context, I am building in the education space and want students to be able to upload documents. Thanks.
Have one assistant that can call a function to list the assistant to use based on the user query, then pass the query to it using the same thread
This is exactly what I was theorizing about with the GPT’s, since they have API functionality and json output. I’ve been reading the OpenAI docs for API integration, and I really wanted to create an interactable GPT on my website, able to reference other GPT formats or other Docs hosted on the same website. But I do not know enough to set it up on my website, versus the chatgpt link
Hi @devbulchandani8 ! The conclusion so far is that you simply create an Assistant (assistant api) instead of a GPT. Then either have someone built the chatbox integration for you, or wait u till one of the plugin builders adds this to their plugin. I just saw this meow plugin commenting thats its on the to do list so that would be perfect: Assistents API | WordPress.org
The one thing open for debate is that the assistant api seems to “talk” a bit different than the GPTs from what im reading, probably needs more instructions and tweaking i guess…
I indeed ended up doing this exact thing, it works remarkably well and the plugin is super good quality.
I have a feeling the embeddings on native chatgpt assistants api might (or will in the future) blend the knowledge better but for now it’s fine. Meow was planning on adding the assistants API functionality to their plugin so im just waiting on that to happen and then I’ll switch…
Great, thanks for letting us know @sfvp! Didn’t know they planned to add assistants API as well. I bet that OpenAI will eventually disrupt them with their own native way of adding a GPT to any website…