Dot is on a break, check back in a bit!

How long do dots stay on a break? I woke up and asked it if it completed the request, and it responded with this:

Your dot is on a break. Congrats you are in the very top users and have hit our abuse prevention limit. Check back in a bit!

For context, before bed, I asked it to find jobs I qualify for, and to put them in a tracker spreadsheet so I can apply to them today. (I am new to using AI so dont judge me if that’s lame asf Lol) But anyways, I didn’t even have it apply to jobs FOR me, it was simply creating a list against my qualifications/criteria and putting them in a google sheet doc.

It never finished, and never updated me in chat. So I woke up and asked if it was done and I got that message. I have the $200 plan, with 47% usage left, and ~59,000 something credits left. It looks like it’s last activity was around 12:20am. So It’s been 3 hours now and it still hasn’t started working again. How long is this cool down? 5 hours? 24 hours? A week?

I can probably just do this on “work” and use my usage/credits, but I was seeing if Dot could be helpful for me while I sleep, lol. It seems super limited, is there a cap/usage restriction somewhere? I wasn’t able to find anything about dot usage in my settings.

They really need to fix the criss-crossing of Dots , some plugins permissions are failing ever since it was introduced despite granting them full access.

Hi @c2chq,

I can’t confirm how long this cooldown lasts or why the limit appeared while you still had usage and credits available. The Meet dots guide mentions an allowance for deeper work, but doesn’t explain this particular limit or its reset time.

If Dot is still blocked, please contact Support at support@openai.com with a screenshot of the message and the affected task details, including when it stopped and your timezone, for a private review.

-Sandra