I’ve started creating custom GPTs with my plus account and I have been able to successfully but about 1/2 of the GPTs I create do not work. I can configure them fully with the builder, upload files and save them successfully but if I try to use them I get the message “Hmm…something seems to have gone wrong.”
I get that message if I try to interact with the GPT or even with the builder and nothing I do or change seems to fix it. I have tried logging out and back in, clearing my browser cache and using a different browser. When this issue pops up nothing seems to fix it and I end up having to delete the GPT and start over.
But it doesn’t happen with all of them, about 50%. The ones that work do not exhibit this problem even temporarily. I’m not sure what’s causing this as I have used the builder to walk me though creating each one of these.