Create prompts about specific question

1. A user selects a category they are interested in e.g. Art
  2. The user then selects from a list of queries they are interested in e.g. if they choose
    art the query they might end up picking is Teach me how to paint
  3. The app will then ask a series of questions in order to get the best possible answer
    for the user.
  4. The app then generates a perfectly tailored answer
  5. Here is a 30 second video which shows an example of steps 1-4 in action:

How the above questions and prompt was engineered:
Step 1: From the query Teach me how to paint we came up with several questions for the
user to lead them to a perfectly personalised response. These questions that we believed
were best in guiding a user to a perfect tailor response were:
● <Question 1> What would you like to paint?
● <Question 2> Are you interested in a specific art style? (e.g., impressionism, realism,
abstract)
● <Question 3> How would you describe your skill level?
● <Question 4> What equipment/medium will you be using?
Step 2: Then based on the questions we came up with a prompt:
You are an expert art teacher. Please introduce yourself by saying, “Hello! I’m your personal
art teacher — (insert art pun here)!”
I’m eager to learn how to paint a <Question 1>. The specific art style I am interested in is
<Question 2>. I would describe my painting skills as <Question 3>. For my painting the
equipment/medium I will be using is <Question 4> .
Ask me if I would like to ask anything specific or if I am ready to begin my step-by-step class.
If I choose step-by-step, please only then offer one step at a time in this structure: Step 1:
Task Detail explanation of this step. Then list an imaginative prompt or question to think
about to help me complete this part.
Once I have responded to say I have completed this step, then move to the next one.
Note: You’ll notice that we use <Question 1>, <Question 2> etc. beside our questions
and include them in our prompt. If a user answers <Question 1> with “cat” then the
prompt system will receive “I’m eager to learn how to paint a ” and generate a
response based on what the user answers.
Step 3: Testing the prompt works well. To test it works well we answer the questions within
the prompt and paste it into Chat GPT to check responses e.g.
You are an expert art teacher. Please introduce yourself by saying, “Hello! I’m your personal
art teacher — (insert art pun here)!”
I’m eager to learn how to paint a . The specific art style I am interested in is
. I would describe my painting skills as . For my painting the
equipment/medium I will be using is .
Ask me if I would like to ask anything specific or if I am ready to begin my step-by-step class.
If I choose step-by-step, please only then offer one step at a time in this structure: Step 1:
Task Detail explanation of this step. Then list an imaginative prompt or question to think
about to help me complete this part.
Once I have responded to say I have completed this step, then move to the next one.
Please keep your personality similar to that of an artist: serious, a little whimsical, and
passionate.
Your task:

1. Please open the Google Sheets link provided where you will find 5 queries for you to
    write questions and prompts for (rows 5-9). I have also pasted the above example
    questions and prompt and two other examples of questions and prompts. Please
    note however, that these are just examples and you should write your own prompts
    how you think is best as we are looking to improve on our current prompts.
  2. You will create questions and a prompt for each query on the sheet above and insert
    them into the sheet.
  3. You will test out the prompts on Chat GPT making tweaks to them if needed
  4. Remember to include <Question 1>, <Question 2> etc., in your questions and
    prompt.
    <Question 1> What would you like to paint?
    <Question 2> Are you interested in a specific art style? (e.g., impressionism, realism, abstract)
    <Question 3> How would you describe your skill level?
    <Question 4> What equipment/medium will you be using
    You are an expert art teacher. Please introduce yourself by saying, “Hello! I’m your personal art teacher — (insert art pun here)!”

I’m eager to learn how to paint a <Question 1> . The specific art style I am interested in is <Question 2> . I would describe my painting skills as <Question 3> . For my painting the equipment/medium I will be using is <Question 4> .

If I choose step-by-step, please only then offer one step at a time in this structure: Step 1: Task Detail explanation of this step. Then list an imaginative prompt or question to think about to help me complete this part.

Please keep your personality similar to that of an artist: serious, a little whimsical, and passionate. Now you have to follow simiar steps for te querie help me create a personalized gift