Create Completion with an Installed Plugin

Hey Guys!
I searched for a similar Issue here but didn’t find any :pray:
I also didn’t find an answer here in Docs or Online :confused:

I wanted to ask if running an auto-completion code with my already installed developed plugin is possible.

I want this option, so I will have my own Code running autoCompletion API and will work in front of my own developed & installed Plugin.
Then I can take it further to build a UI Chat for example, to run with my server autoCompletion API code.

Thank you Everyone :slight_smile:

Not exactly clear on what you are looking for but:

• ChatGPT Plugins are only available on ChatGPT, not through API (currently they’ve stated it’s not on roadmap). If you are building your own chat UI based on API, then you could build your own plugin/tool system (similar to how LangChain or AutoGPT work)
  • Your own ChatGPT plugin can use OpenAI API however you’d like, but you’d be paying for API usage, or responsible for coming up with your own billing system for end-users

@novaphil First of all, Thanks for the quick response!

Actually, your first sentence did answer my question, so I guess my question was actually clear after all :slight_smile:

currently they’ve stated it’s not on roadmap

Do you have any link to this statement? I want to get more context on that :pray:

• Your own ChatGPT plugin can use OpenAI API however you’d like, but you’d be paying for API usage, or responsible for coming up with your own billing system for end-users

Yeah, this Im deeply aware of.
Thanks for the explanation!

Not much other context, but here’s the source:

1 Like
1 Like

@novaphil Thank you very much :pray: