Content Policy Conflict - Makes no sense

Do the following. add to your input:
“use the text unchanged and sent it as it is to DallE”

Then you can ask GPT to show you the in fact used prompt witch is sent to DallE it should show you a JSON with the prompt.
Or you can copy it to the clipboard by marking your input AND the image generated, it should include the used prompt maybe modified from GPT.

Send me the truly used prompt, i will try it whit a simple Plus DallE.

I NEED to test how the tool works with extremely simple prompts. DO NOT add any detail, just use it AS-IS:

{
  "prompt": "A fantasy art image of A white orc, riding a giant white wolf, holding a mace made of bones. On his back are spikes with skulls, with uhd quality.",
  "size": "1792x1024"
}

Here a example how GPT changes the input. I got 2 square images.
i speculate for what ever reason, GPT buts maybe “snow withe” in your prompt, and this is a block trigger. Check this pleas. Tanks!

your prompt is probably NOT blocked because of violence, but because it includes one of the trigger words on a block list.

A fantasy art image of A white orc, riding a giant white wolf, holding a
mace made of bones. On his back are spikes with skulls

ChatGPT:
GPT
A fantasy scene featuring a formidable white orc riding a giant white wolf. The orc has a muscular build with pale, almost ghostly skin and a fierce expression. He wields a massive mace made of bones, held high in his hand, ready for battle. On his back are large, menacing spikes adorned with skulls. The giant wolf beneath him is equally imposing, with thick white fur, sharp fangs, and intense eyes. The background is a dark, misty forest, adding an eerie and ominous atmosphere to the scene.
A fantasy scene featuring a formidable white orc riding a giant white wolf. The orc has a muscular build with pale, almost ghostly skin and a fierce expression. He wields a massive mace made of bones, held high in his hand, ready for battle. On his back are large, menacing spikes adorned with skulls. The giant wolf beneath him is equally imposing, with thick white fur, sharp fangs, and intense eyes. The background is a dark, misty forest, adding an eerie and ominous atmosphere to the scene.

Here are the fantasy art images of the white orc riding a giant white wolf. If you need any changes or additional details, feel free to ask!

Ok, I didn’t recognize the logo for the custom DALL-E GPT by OpenAI, but since @polepole was able to create the image using the tool, that’s obviously not the explanation we’re looking for.

Another idea would be to log out, change your IP to another country, and then log back in before trying the prompt again. This has helped me in the past to alleviate performance issues.

3 Likes