Getting rejected whatever I do with this prompt - but why?

Is there a list of words that are rejected?

This is a prompt - in German. (I show a translation below)

PROMPT:
Erstelle ein Bild, das eine ältere kaukasische Dame in einem verarmten Dorf zeigt, die mit einem arroganten Lächeln neben einem schwarzen Panther steht. Im Hintergrund sind Dorfbewohner zu sehen, die luxuriöse Gegenstände wie teure Uhren und Kleidung tragen. Ein besorgter weißer Mann mittleren Alters spricht mit einem Polizisten, der desinteressiert wirkt und seine Hände abwehrend hebt. Die Szene spielt auf einer staubigen Straße vor alten Häusern mit bröckelnden Fassaden. Die Farben sind gedämpft, außer für die auffällig rote Kleidung der Dame und den glänzenden Gegenständen der Dorfbewohner.

Create an image that shows an elderly Caucasian woman in an impoverished village standing next to a black panther with an arrogant smile. Villagers can be seen in the background carrying luxurious items such as expensive watches and clothing. A concerned middle-aged white man talks to a police officer who appears disinterested and raises his hands defensively. The scene takes place on a dusty street in front of old houses with crumbling facades. The colors are muted, except for the lady’s striking red clothing and the villagers’ shiny objects.

?? What is it?
Panther? Police officer? arrogant?

2 Likes

Could be a mis-translation from German to English…

Possible problem words in my experience…

elderly (negative)
impoverished (negative)
black panther (political)
arrogant (negative)
concerned (negative)
disinterested (negative)
defensively (negative)
old houses with crumbling facades (negative)

etc…

While any of them alone aren’t bad, the LLM might be lumping them together and backing out of producing the image.

Are you trying to make a political editorial cartoon or something?

1 Like

I slightly modified the prompt and got this:

I think the problem with your prompt was describing any race, like “Caucasian” or “white man”.

Create an image that shows an elderly woman in an impoverished European village standing next to a panther with an arrogant smile. Villagers can be seen in the background carrying luxurious items such as expensive watches and clothing. A concerned middle-aged man talks to a police officer who appears disinterested and raises his hands defensively. The scene takes place on a dusty street in front of old houses with crumbling facades. The colors are muted, except for the lady’s striking red clothing and the villagers’ shiny objects.

2 Likes

These are fine usually unless it’s weird or misunderstood context?

I really think it’s the “black panther” in this one. (seeing it as political party rather than animal…)

Didn’t we have this problem before last summer?

ETA: Okay, it was about a month ago… lol… Time flies!

1 Like

Yep, you are correct. Maybe it was black panther, just tried it and it refused with “black panther” in there. I forgot I removed “black” in the prompt as well.

I assumed it’s redundant, as I thought all panthers were black.

2 Likes

I think all panthers are black anyway? I’m betting that’s it, though. Should’ve caught it…

Great minds think alike! :wink:

1 Like

I have to use caucasian with every prompt and every person. Otherwise all images are useless. I dislike to say it but the A.i. world is complete nuts.
I am creating images to literature themes or historic texts, all people are white. If I let the A.I. do what it likes I am getting complete nonsense images, black girls with chinese dad in a 18 century german scene…whatever.

caucasian works well. have it in every prompt. using the word “germans” produces many nazi like people…still they look better than having an Indian woman acting as queen victoria.
We need realistic results, not a complete nonsense world where clients would raise their eyebrows about whats going on in our head :slight_smile:

1 Like

Consider using a image and instructing Dolly doing gpt4 interface to use an initial image that has the characters you want in it and assigning it as a seed image as well. Also, instead of saying any bathroom say it may be something like in a makeup room makeup studio.

Ever since the new update of the AI I’ve started having issues creating images due to “capabilities and content policy.” Although, all I’m asking it to follow is “I would like for you to make a realistic photo of a black panther (the animal) in its natural habitat looking at the camera (almost in a sense that if I were recording it, I would see the panther approaching me). Then somewhere in the background I would like for there to be a dolphin coming out of some body of water and a flock of flamingos in their natural state.” Reading the prompt I’m aware it comes off pretty silly since they’re not animals that mix in the same habitats, but thats not the point. I’ve never had issues with something like this before. The freedom to have it create any goofy photos for the sake of personal projects is all I’ve needed this feature for. I even prompted it create the photo of just the panther but I continued having issues with that as well. Why fix something that wasn’t broken?

Did you know that you can ask ChatGPT what is against its rules? It is very helpful. You can also ask it to provide suggested prompt changes that do not violate its rules.

1 Like

I didn’t know that. Thank you!