chatGTP becomes unusable: 100% CPU load, page is hanging all the time, conversations die, what the heck?

1. The replies became slower than Googling - the main feature of chatGPT has disappeared.

2. After sending a prompt, my laptop fan starts rotating at its full frequency and CPU load goes to 100%. What the heck are you doing with my computer? Are you mining or what? Just let me pay you a few bucks more so that you’d stop please, ok?

3. The browser shows a warning about the page being not responsive and suggests killing it.

4. chats die several times per day. I have to close that tab, restart the browser, and clear the cache, and suddenly chatGPT is functioning again. Or not. This is very annoying.

I don’t understand how a product can get worse and worse upon the time and so quickly. In its current state chatGPT is almost unusable.

1 Like

Do you use Google Chrome? β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žγ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žγ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žγ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žγ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žγ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žγ…€